- Correctness -- the property that the current configuration of the codeline executes correctly and passes its tests.
- Consistency -- the property that the current configuration of the codeline builds correctly
- Completeness -- the property that the curent configuration contains all that it should, builds all that it should, and tests all that it should
- Cadence -- the property that the codeline has a regular rhythm/heartbeat/pulse that represents a healthy flow of progress (and creates a new resulting "current configuration" every time a new change is commited, integrated, and "promoted")
- Collaboration -- the property that the balance of the above achieves a productive and sustainable degree of collaboration that serves as the source of value-generation
Am I missing anything? What about Concordance (via audits or with stakeholders)? Or Customer? Content? Context? (dare I use the word "Control"?)