- The Cone of Uncertainty, letters to the editor in response to Little's article.
- Schedule Estimation and uncertainty surrounding the cone of uncertainty, Little's article in the May/June 2006 issue of IEEE Software.
- Introduction to the Cone of Uncertainty, from Steve McConnel's website
- The Cone of Uncertainty described at the Coding Horrors blog
- Reducing the cone of uncertainty, an article from the August Newsletter of Pivotal Insights
- How much will it cost? Part I - The cone of uncertainty, an article from Vantage Technology Group
- The Purpose of Planning, chapter 1 of Mike Cohn's book on Agile Estimating and Planning
- Estimation Variance and Governance, by Murray Cantor, from the March 2006 issue of The Rational Edge
Does anyone know of others? I'm particularly interested in anything available online by Barry Boehm and also from Steve McConnell. [Updated 2/2/2007 - Steve McConnell emailed me himself with the URL to a recently available article on his website]