Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back for more in 2008

I'm back! My apologies for the six month hiatus since my last blog-entry.

I spent most of the latter half of 2008 being thoroughly enmeshed in a "death march" project at work (as compared to the "near-death march" project I worked for the first half of 2007 :-) . I had intended to try blogging at least every other week, and even have a half dozen blog-entries that I had started and planned to "make coherent" but simply didn't get to. You'll probably see a few of those in the coming weeks.

As of 2008 I will return to blogging regularly, at least weekly on average, and occasionally only bi-weekly or sometimes 2X per week. I have some new thoughts about the meaning of "Agile" CM and CM/ALM Architecture I intend to discuss, as well of plenty of links and resource-lists compile, books to mention, and articles to note (some of them from me ;).

1 comment:

Shane P. Schulte said...

Good to have you back. I look forward to your insight. No pressure. :-)