Monday, January 28, 2008

Katch the KanBan Kraze!

For those who haven't been keeping up with "Agile 2.0" or "Post-Agile", one of the more recent developments has been KanBan for Software Development. I first heard about it from David Anderson in a presentation he gave at about a KanBan System for Sustaining Software Engineering. Then I heard David and some others saying how they did away completely with iterations and simply release every two weeks, and shortly thereafter David started a KanBan Development YahooGroup.

Anyway, I think it looks extremely interesting and promising, particularly for folks in an internal IT or tool development group where much (if not all) of their work is sustaining engineering of existing tools and not so much major new feature/product development.

So I thought I would roundup several resources on the subject for folks who might be interested in learning more:


No comments: